View Profile Azhthar

121 Audio Reviews

This one is so good! You are really one of the most talented composers over here and even more! Your production quality is really over the top... And you have two parts here which are both a single awesome track... It is really a shame that you were kicked out so early.... I also have tosmile each time when I hear the transition between both parts... I don´t know maybe you should have focused on one part and kept the other for the next round. Keep it up! You are really my most favorite composer here on NG!

Phonometrologist responds:

That's a very sweet review. My wife and I disagree whether I should have just uploaded just a part of the song, but I thought having more variety/content would be more beneficial. "A 2-3 minute piece is too easy," I thought. I didn't realize how important structure is to a competition like that. I do realize that the average listener and non-musician has more a mind for a more cookie-cutter approach, but ultimately I think she was right. Though, one half of the piece wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for the other. It was a symbiotic relationship in terms of its creation. I also thought that for each round, each note had to be from scratch and any ideas can't come to fruition until after the previous round. Now you know my original thoughts for taking such an approach.
You're very kind, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for letting me know.

Another awesome track in this group! Really melancholic... You did a quite awesome job here. Did you sing all the layers in the voices by yourself? If... Than congrats! A really sombre and nice song with a lot of emotions. Good luck here!

StealthyNine responds:

Thank you so much! It means a lot! And yes, I did everything, including the different vocals and whatnot! I'm glad you liked it! <3

Nice one! Dammit awesome that you got out of your comfort zone here and still kept your own signature. Production is on the point as always. I really like the strings popping in at around 2:30. You are really popping out tracks like it would be nothing and still you are in the ngadm... Impressive! Keep up your style and your good stuff! I´m just listening through the tracks in our group and this is just the third non dance track which is a bit relieving. I wish you good luck here and good look to both of you in th ngadm!

2 Art Reviews

Cool! It´s quite awesome that you draw, too. I didn´t know this... I like this one most. Probably do too obvious halloween reasons ;) It´s quite trippy and abstract. I can´t help myself but it also seems that it has something from Five nights at Freddy´s mixed with poker... The cartoonish style is quite cool, too. I by myself completely suck at drawing so unfortunately can´t really give any productive feedback...
Anyway, keep it up!!!

You did all these pictures by spraying??? Wow, that´s pretty awesome I have to say. You are really gifted!

Ceevro responds:

Yup. I love the medium. It's super-fast, and really cheap (go to an art supply store, and you'll see what I mean really quickly). Everything I do is with rattle-cans and household garbage. I use everything from old dishes to grocery bags to newspapers to kitchen sponges to sweat socks. The only pieces of actual ART stuff I own are a single palate knife, and a plastic paint brush I stole out of an old water colour set for kids. Most paintings take less than 20 minutes to create - the secret is to move faster than spray paint dries...which can be a real challenge!

n/a, Male