All 2 art Reviews

FOOL. FOOL.

Cool! It´s quite awesome that you draw, too. I didn´t know this... I like this one most. Probably do too obvious halloween reasons ;) It´s quite trippy and abstract. I can´t help myself but it also seems that it has something from Five nights at Freddy´s mixed with poker... The cartoonish style is quite cool, too. I by myself completely suck at drawing so unfortunately can´t really give any productive feedback...
Anyway, keep it up!!!

Autumn Stroll Autumn Stroll

You did all these pictures by spraying??? Wow, that´s pretty awesome I have to say. You are really gifted!

Ceevro responds:

Yup. I love the medium. It's super-fast, and really cheap (go to an art supply store, and you'll see what I mean really quickly). Everything I do is with rattle-cans and household garbage. I use everything from old dishes to grocery bags to newspapers to kitchen sponges to sweat socks. The only pieces of actual ART stuff I own are a single palate knife, and a plastic paint brush I stole out of an old water colour set for kids. Most paintings take less than 20 minutes to create - the secret is to move faster than spray paint dries...which can be a real challenge!